Monthly Archives: November 2021
Ball chairs are a very popular alternative to a regular office chair. They give you the opportunity of working on your core muscles and balance. But what about kids? Are they able to work on a yoga ball chair? Let’s find out!
Yoga Ball vs. Simple Exercise Ball: Why Choose One Over The Other?
The Yoga ball is, on one level, an exercise ball, but on the other hand, it’s a little bit more. Most fitness balls have a diameter of 44 or 55 centimeters, almost the same as a regular yoga ball.
The big difference between them is that some Yoga Balls can be inflated to 80 centimeters in diameter while some exercise balls only reach a maximum of 65 centimeters in diameter. The bigger a ball is, the harder it is to balance on it, and the more likely you will roll over while sitting on it.
It’s really a matter of personal preference if you want to choose an exercise ball or a Yoga Ball because the main goal that they have in common is improving your core strength and balance.
What Is A Ball Chair?
According to Wikipedia, the first ball chairs were designed by Tom Kennell in 1998. In contrast to a traditional office chair or stool, you sit on a ball instead of a seat on top of it. This way, you are forced to sit correctly with your back straight, which is no real surprise because who would want to topple over?
The ball chair trend has been rising ever since. It’s even considered the best alternative for an office chair. Many say that sitting on a ball can reduce or eliminate lower back pain because you are forced into the correct position.
What Benefits Does A Ball Chair Offer?
The big ball forces you into an upright position and improves your posture, leading to increased concentration and productivity. Some even claim that their concentration had improved dramatically compared to when they were sitting on a traditional office chair.
Ball chairs also strengthen the leg muscles, improving blood circulation and ensuring enough oxygen for your legs and feet. It is very important for people who spend a lot of time sitting on their chairs that their circulation gets stimulated regularly because otherwise, your blood vessels can easily get clogged up, which may lead to varicose veins.
The ball chair is also great for pregnant women, as it can provide some relief for the back, making it more comfortable to sit on.
Scientific proof on the benefits of the ball chair
A new study suggests that children have a higher attention span while sitting on an exercise ball instead of traditional school chairs. Researchers from the University of British Columbia found that six to eight-year-olds had more strength and endurance when regularly using an exercise ball instead of a regular seat. The findings suggest that spending time on the Swiss balls could help children at school and other kids who may have trouble concentrating or focusing.
Sports medicine specialist Dr. Lawrence Ronald, an author of the study, said that “Swiss balls are good for developing balance, coordination, core muscle strength and endurance in young children.” The study was published in the American Journal of Public Health.
The researchers explained that over a period of eight weeks, one hundred and twenty-six children between the ages of six and eight years old were given Swiss balls as their chairs for forty-five minutes during each school class. The same group was asked to sit on regular school chairs for 45 minutes. After the time was over, the researchers found that the children who used Swiss balls could keep their balance significantly longer than those who sat on regular chairs.
The study also showed that the young participants increased endurance and coordination while doing such balancing acts. Dr. Ronald said that “We recommend that children replace traditional chairs with exercise balls as a classroom chair.”
The study is part of the Physical Activity and Nutrition in Children Study (PANIC) that explores the effect of different types of exercise on young participants. The researchers stressed out that “These results suggest that sitting on an exercise ball may be helpful to children with poor concentration or focus, as well as those who have difficulty sitting still.”
Dr. Ronald said that “Based on this, we believe children who are struggling with their behavior or focus at school may benefit from using exercise balls as chairs.” The researchers also found that six weeks after the experiment was over, the benefits gained by the participants were mostly lost.
The Cons Of Working On A Ball Chair
As with every other table, there are some downsides to using a ball chair too. The biggest issue is that you often have to re-adjust your position because you could quickly lose balance and topple over. You might get back or neck pain if you slouch or slouch while sitting on a ball chair. You also risk rolling off if you aren’t paying attention to your posture, especially when using an exercise ball. Another issue is that it can be challenging for most people to properly use their hands and feet without pushing the ball away. Working on a yoga ball chair, yoga ball chairs are usually marketed toward adults, but that doesn’t mean children can’t use them. It’s essential that kids get the proper education on sitting correctly on a chair because otherwise, they may be at risk for a back injury.
You might think that having the proper posture is only necessary when sitting for a long time, but if your child slouches all the time at school or home, he may also have back pain. That’s why children must sit properly on a ball chair – not just adults!
If you let your kid work on a ball chair, make sure that you supervise them. The potential dangers of kids falling over are pretty obvious, so it’s best to keep an eye on them while they’re sitting on the ball.
Remember that you should only allow older kids to work on a ball chair, not toddlers!
The Best Of Both Worlds?
Yoga ball chairs are also marketed as the perfect alternative for office workers. We all know how hard it is to focus while sitting on an office chair, which is why this might be your optimal solution. Especially if you experience back pain when sitting for too long, a ball chair may be the right solution.
Do you want to experience it yourself? If you’re considering buying a Yoga ball chair, I suggest that you look at Amazon.com.
Find the best yoga ball chair for kids!
It’s not easy to find the right balance between health and fun, but it can be done! Look at the yoga ball chairs below and see if one might be the right choice for your kid.
- Mantra Sports Yoga Ball Chair – The Mantra Sports yoga ball chair is probably the best choice if you’re looking for a yoga ball chair that will last your kid the longest time possible. This one has an impressive 660-pound weight limit, so unless your child weighs more than that, then he should be OK with this one. And as you can see from the picture, it’s a simple but very stylish design that will look great in any room of your house.
- Gaiam Kids Balance Ball – Exercise Stability Yoga Ball Chair, Ages 3+ – If you want your kid to have a fun workout with the Yoga ball chair, this one might be perfect for him. It comes with an exercise ball pump so that you won’t have to struggle too much when inflating the ball. It’s also a great way to introduce your kid to Yoga or gym exercises from an early age.
- LakiKid Yoga Ball Chair – The LakiKid yoga ball chair is a high-quality choice if you’re looking for a fun way to get your kid to learn how to sit correctly. It’s very sturdy and durable, so you’re guaranteed that it will last you for years. Because the ball is made out of puncture-resistant material, it’s safe to assume that your kid can’t do any harm to this one by simply rolling around on the chair.
- Trideer Ball Chair – The Trideer ball chair is another fun option if you want to get more active with your kid. It’s not necessarily aimed directly at kids, but there are no problems with getting your child to play on this thing either! It is Amazon’s number 1 bestseller for ball chairs, so that says something about its quality.
- GalSports Yoga Ball Chair – This Yoga ball chair is an excellent choice if you’re looking for the lowest price possible. As you can see, it’s pretty basic, but there are no problems with quality either. The pump included is a solid one, and it can be used to inflate the ball to its proper size.
If you’re wondering what kind of Yoga ball to pick for your child, then you can’t go wrong with any of the above choices. According to customer reviews, they’re all very high-quality, so you won’t have a problem getting your child to use these chairs.
Rewritten Queries On Search Engines Using Mobile Devices People write queries for search engines to find answers that fill their situational or informational needs. A recently granted patent from Google describes how a search engine might provide rewritten queries for people searching using handheld mobile devices such as mobile phones. Queries are rewritten using annotations … Read more
The post Rewritten Queries and User-Specific Knowledge Graphs appeared first on SEO by the Sea ⚓.
Google Experiments is an A/B testing tool that is available within Google Analytics interface. This post is not about what A/B testing is, why you should conduct A/B tests and what other tools are available but really to make a case for using Google Analytics as your testing platform. I am not getting paid to write this or have any affiliation with Google. This post is in response to a question I received from a reader of my blog.
- Free –There is absolutely no cost for the Tool. You can’t beat Free, it is a great way to start with A/B testing and learn about how testing works. I strongly recommend that you try this tool before moving to more sophisticated paid tools. Additionally, if you are just trying to make a case for Testing within your organization then cost does become a barrier and this tools removes that barrier.
- Easy To Setup – Easy to use wizard allows you to choose the pages to test and setup test parameters.
- Easy Implementation – Once you are done with setting up (point 2 above) the page(s) you want to test, you have to implement some code on your site. It may sound daunting but that code is very easy to implement. Google provide you the code after your setup is done and all you have to do is stick that on your pages. Since you already have Google Analytics installed, you are already half way through. Easy setup makes it easy for you to cross the IT/development team barrier.
- Setting up Objective– If you have already defined the Goals in Google Analytics, you can use them as the objective of your test. During your setup you can pick a goal that you have already defined in Google Analytics as your desired optimization objective. If you have not defined them already then you can quickly define them while setting up your test.
- Segments – Many tools just gives you the final results based on the data of entire population or based on some predefined segments. In case of Google Experiments, you can pick Segments that you have defined in Google Analytics and see how each variation is performing for each of your segment. Since not all segments behave in similar fashion this kind of analysis helps you drive even more conversion by understanding which variation of your pages(s) work better for which segments.
This post was originally posted on http://anilbatra.com/analytics/2013/11/5-reasons-to-use-google-experiments/
Parents wanting the best for their children cannot be blamed. Therefore it is no wonder that they prefer buying extra toys and furniture for their kids instead of spending on themselves. From cribs to high wooden chairs, parents can go beyond limits searching for top-quality goods for their little ones. This article will focus on trusted children chairs by KEET.
Take a look at these cute and fun chairs for your child. They are made of the finest quality, safe materials, and they make perfect furniture for children.
A very safe and stable chair for your child to eat or draw or paint. It is a must-buy for parents with toddlers. A simple yet sturdy design, the KEET Roundy Kid’s Chair will withstand your little one’s constant need to get up and down from the seat. The chair has a simple structure – easy to clean and maintain. The seat is quite strong, so your child will enjoy sitting in it, but at the same time very gentle on the legs of a newborn baby.
KEET Roundy Kid’s Chair is a classic design that can be used from babyhood all the way to toddlerhood. It has been designed for children from 0-3 years old, and it can support up to 34 lbs weight. The armrests are perfect in size, and they come with extra padding for your child’s comfort.
KEET Roundy Chair is recommended by pediatricians! It was designed according to ergonomics and safety standards and has won several awards. Some of them include: “The Best Toy Award” in Japan, “Best of NeoCon,” and many others. KEET Roundy Chair is designed by the famous designer Karim Rashid, a parent himself, so he understands parents’ concerns when they pick out toys and furniture for their little ones.
KEET Roundy Kid’s Chair is the perfect chair for your child! It is simple, fun, and safe! You can also get one of those as a Christmas present for an expecting mom.
Why Is KEET Roundy Kid’s Chair So Popular?
KEET Roundy Kid’s Chair is so popular among parents because:
- it comes in vibrant, fun colors.
- The chair has a very simple design.
- Its ergonomics are also beneficial to the child’s health.
- KEET Roundy Kid’s Chair is designed according to safety requirements and standards set by organizations like CPSC and JPMA.
- KEET Roundy Kid’s Chair is comfortable and safe
- The chair has armrests that are the perfect size for toddlers.
- Your child can feel secure when sitting on this chair – it’s sturdy!
- Soft padding protects your child’s arms, legs, and back from any possible discomfort.
- KEET Roundy Kid’s Chair is also easy to clean. The round seat is removable.
Choose The Best KEET Roundy For Your Child
KEET Roundy Kid’s Chair is available in multiple versions. The most classic of them all is the single Keet Roundy Children’s Chair in Microsuede. It comes in a wide range of colors, so you can choose whichever fits your home or your taste best. If you want to be truly original and creative when decorating your kid’s room – get two different chairs! Kids love bright objects that have their unique touch.
The same chair is also available in different materials:
- The KEET Roundy Faux Fur version features a stylish cowhide print.
- The KEET Roundy Gingham version is pretty and stylish. It’s a great addition to any decor, and it will look adorable in your child’s room.
- KEET Roundy is also available in denim fabric.
The KEET Roundy kids chair family has a lot more to offer! For extra comfort, pick Roundy with a matching Ottoman. KEET Roundy with Ottoman is perfect for your daily needs or for watching TV with your kid. It has the same bright colors as Roundy Chair, and it can make a perfect addition to any room’s decor. This ottoman is also made of top-quality materials, so you don’t have to worry about its durability.
If you need to scale up your child’s room – get a KEET Roundy children’s sofa! This sofa is perfect for lounging, playing video games, or watching TV. It has all the great features of the Roundy Chair – it’s comfortable, safe, sturdy, and colorful!
Most comfortable kids’ chairs
On ComfyBummy.com, you can find more kids’ chairs and other recommendations.
We know what it’s like to be a parent. That’s why we put together this website so that you can find everything you need in one place. Whether looking for trendy bean bag chairs, comfortable rocking chairs, or fun play tables – look no further because Comfy Bummy has everything you need.
The post KEET Roundy Kid’s Chair – A Safe Choice For Your Little One! appeared first on Comfy Bummy.
A full guide on how to use organic influencer marketing and sponsored posts to improve your content marketing strategy and boost traffic.
Read more at PPCHero.com
Google Analytics has released a new feature that will let you filter out known spiders and bots. Here are few things to keep in mind
- The data will only filter spiders and bots from the day you enable this setting. It won’t be allied to the data already processed.
- Since this will filter out bots, you might notice a drop in your visits, page views etc.
Here are the steps to filter out Spiders and Bots
- Go to the Admin section of your Google Analytics report
- Click “View” section and choose the right report view
- Click on “ View Settings” (see image 1 below)
- Check the box under “Bot Filtering” which says “Exclude all hits from known bots and spiders” (see image 2 below)
- Click “Save” button at bottom and you are done.
We love a bit of cow furniture, but this time we’re going to take a look at some of the most fun kids’ stuff out there. Here are the kids’ chairs you never knew you needed, but once you find them, you just know there’s no other way! Let’s find out what your child will absolutely adore!
Cowhide Kids Chairs – As Good As It Gets
There is nothing that can compare with your typical cowhide chair. Great for home decoration and kids’ play, this little cutie will look fantastic in any children’s room! Kids simply love it because of its fun design, but their parents love it too – because cowhide is soft to touch and easy to maintain.
Cowhide is one of those rare pieces you will want to decorate your whole place with, as it goes really well with almost any style and color scheme. And the best part: kids can use their imagination and build a little cowhide town together! What’s not to like about this?
You can find either chairs with cowhide pattern or kids’ chairs that look like friendly cows themselves.
Sometimes, all you need to do is add a small detail in your child’s room to bring the whole room together. And that little detail can be this black and white cowhide chair! We love it because of its vintage look, but we know that kids simply adore sitting on it!
This office chair is sturdy, easy to clean, and can be simply moved around the house. It’s a perfect chair that will elevate your child to a proper level – not too high and not too low.
Are you looking for something that can be used both indoors and outdoors? If so, then this little cutie is just what you need! Milky The Cow Chair is a bright addition to any playroom or backyard. Your kids will love sitting on it all day long, having fun, and enjoying their time playing with their friends!
It’s easy to clean and very comfortable – an ideal pick for kids over 3 years old.
This cowhide chair is an excellent gift for any child who takes an interest in animals. It’s a perfect addition to your kid’s farm or zoo.
Kids will simply adore this wooden cow chair, as its design was created with children’s needs in mind – meaning that it’s both safe and comfortable. You can also use it as a decoration piece in your child’s room – after all, this cow’s design is very appealing and simply beautiful!
This wooden chair is neutral yet fun and bright enough to look amazing in any children’s room. Kids will love it because of its fun design, but parents will too – knowing that their children are sitting on a safe and reliable chair.
This kid’s wooden cow chair is weather-resistant, which means you can use it both indoors and outdoors!
What could be better than a cow plushie? An actual cow plushie chair! This life-sized cuddly toy is not only very comfy but also a great addition to your kid’s room. They’ll love snuggling up on it, having fun, and playing all day long with their friends.
It’s not only safe for kids but also made of 100% polyester, which is very soft to touch. You can tell that your children will feel comfortable sitting on it!
iPlay, iLearn cow furniture stool is an excellent addition to your kids’ playroom, bedroom, or even kitchen! It adds a fun vibe to the whole house and makes everything look so much better!
It’s safe for kids, easy to clean, and very comfortable. Your children will love it because of its simple design and vivid color scheme.
Cowhide Kids Chair
We hope that we have managed to help you choose the perfect cowhide chair for your kids. No matter which chair you choose, it’s always better to know that your children are sitting on a safe and reliable chair rather than something cheap. We wish you tons of joy and a-moo-sement with your purchases!
The post All About Cowhide: Best Kids Chairs To Lift Your Moo-d appeared first on Comfy Bummy.
Are you a PPC expert looking for actionable training? Look no further, Hero Conf is the event for you! Here are some things you can expect when joining 40+ Paid Search experts.
Read more at PPCHero.com
- Use Customer Lifetime Value to Find More of Your Best Customers
- Meta and Twitter’s NFT Landgrab Could Backfire
- This Fallout TV Show Is a Terrible Idea—Unless It’s a Comedy
- Fisher-Prize Space Saver High Chair – When Space Is At The Essence Of Our Everyday Living
- Tips for Optimizing a Localized PPC Account