Identifying Subjective Attributes Of Entities
Identifying UGC Subjective Attributes Of Entities This recently granted patent is about identifying subjective attributes of entities. I haven’t seen a patent about subjective attributes of entities or responses to those entities. A critical aspect of it is that it is user-generated content. We get told that user-generated content (UGC) is becoming more common on … Read more
About the Author - BBmanager
- Three critical keyword research trends you must embrace
- Learning SQL – Retro is the New Trend in DB Development
- The Incredible Shrinking Car Dealership
- Super Potty Trainer – A Shark Tank Product For Toddlers Which Takes The Internet By Storm!
- Three Key Moments You Can’t Miss at Hero Conf London 2022